WHAT ARE COOKIES?
The term “cookies” refers to cookie files and other similar technologies (e.g. pixel tags, web signals and device identifiers) that can automatically collect personal data during a user’s visit to the Website.
Cookies are small content files in your internet browser or mobile application that serve for storing and receiving identifiers and other information about the computers, telephones and other devices from which you access the Website. Cookies help us to provide, protect and improve the services that we offer.
PURPOSE OF COOKIES
In particular, cookies:
- serve for efficient navigation of the Website, personalization, storage of preferences and generally for the improvement of the Website’s user environment.
- make it possible to distinguish whether a specific user has previously visited the website in the past or whether he/she is a new visitor.
TYPES OF COOKIES
Cookies can be differentiated on the basis of several criteria. Depending on who creates and processes them, cookies can be divided into two categories:
- First-party cookies are stored directly by the given website or scripts on the same domain. They most commonly serve to ensure the basic functionality of a website.
- Third-party cookies are stored by other websites. Such websites own certain content – e.g. advertisements, images or videos – placed on the website being visited.
Cookies can also be differentiated according to their duration:
- Session cookies are temporary. These cookies are stored on your device only for the period of time until you stop working with the internet browser and are deleted upon closure of the browser. Session cookies are necessary for the proper functioning of the given website and associated applications. We may use:
- Persistent cookies in order to make orientation on our Website easier and more convenient for you (e.g. simpler and faster navigation). These cookies remain in your browser for a longer period of time or until you manually delete them. Persistent cookies enable the transfer of information to the internet server during each visit to the Website.
- Essential cookies, which are necessary for the operation of a website. These include, for example, cookies that enable you to log in to the secure part of our Website. These cookies do not collect information about users that could be used for marketing purposes or for remembering which websites the user has visited on the internet. We use:
- Functional cookies for improving the functionality of the website. These cookies collect information on how visitors use the Website, e.g. which pages they most frequently visit and whether they receive error messages from the Website. They also allow us to record and count the number of visitors to the Website, which enables us to monitor how visitors use the Website. These cookies do not collect information that would enable personal identification of the user. The information collected by these cookies is aggregated and anonymous.
- Chrome - https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=en
- Firefox - https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/clear-cookies-and-site-data-firefox
- Internet Explorer - https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/security
- Safari OS X - https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411?locale=en_GB&viewlocale=cs_CZ
- Opera - https://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/privacy/
- Safari iOS - https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201265
Depending on the purpose of using cookies on the Website, we divide cookies into the following categories:
The Website uses the following cookies:
|PHPSESSID||Technical cookie necessary for operation of the website|
|_tz||Technical cooking for storing the user’s time zone|
|_tz_d||Technical cookie for storing the user’s time zone|
|mid||Technical cookie for advertising|
REJECTION OF COOKIES
You can adjust cookie settings via our cookies banner. You can change the settings at any time via a link placed permanently on the Website here.
You can also completely reject cookies in the settings of your internet browser or enable the use of only some of them. However, if you use your browser settings to disable all cookies (including essential cookies), you may not be able to gain access to the website or to some parts of it.
There are also many third-party applications available that enable you to block or manage cookies. You can also delete cookies that were previously stored on your device by deleting your browsing history. If you do so, be sure that the option to delete cookies is selected.
You can find additional useful information about cookies on the following websites:
If you have any questions regarding cookies or personal data processing in general, please contact us via the contact form.